Welcome to the
Lebanon Clerk-Treasurer Department
Message from the Clerk-Treasurer
My name is Tonya Thayer and I want to welcome you to the website for the Lebanon Clerk-Treasurer. The primary function of the Clerk-Treasurer is to serve as the Chief Fiscal Officer for the City of Lebanon.
The primary responsibilities for my staff and I are as follows:
- Processing the receipts and expenditures of all city money
- Determining the manner in which vendors, officers and employees are paid
- Managing all City financial accounts and City Records
- Working with the Mayor and City Council in preparing the yearly budget
- Recording of minutes for the Board of Works and Common Council Meetings
- Managing and maintaining custody of public records
It is my hope that our website will provide you with information you need and if you have any additional questions, please feel to contact me at the above-listed number.
Tonya Thayer, Lebanon Clerk-Treasurer